Thursday, March 5, 2015

Baby #2 Say What?!

We were happy. We loved doing life with B, and we even considered having him as our only child. Before leaving for Easter weekend with my grandparents, I realized I was late.  I dismissed the thought and continued preparing B for his first Easter. I would have never considered later that week baby-talk fever would catch us.

Easter Sunday Mom and Mama caught a bump silhouette and started with the questions, unable to tell when mother nature visited me last; I was doomed. So there with the presence of family outside the door and the smell of an amazing ham...I was sitting there, taking a pregnancy test.

I would be lying to say I wasn't praying for a negative result. In fact in the midst of everyone's excitement-I was still in denial.  I think it's fair to say I struggled with the thought of a second baby for most of my pregnancy.  I was even a little surprised when I met him-because he really did exist. But that has nothing to do with how I feel about C. He's a cute little chunker, and we love him to pieces.
Getting ready to take pictures for baby announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!